How To Tie Dye Dot Net is proudly operated by Made By Hippies Dot Com
Tie Dye Patterns - Tie Dye History - Tie Dye Lesson Overview
Tie Dye Setup & Supplies - How to Tie - Dipping - How to Dye - Washing Out
How To Tie Dye: How To Dye Overview
Mix up some Procion dyes with water into squirt bottles then apply to the t-shirt.
How To Tie Dye: How To Dye Instructions
1) Mix up some differant colors of Procion Dye with water into squirt bottles.
1A) Take cap off squirt bottle and insert funel.
1B) Add one tablespoon of dye for every 16 oz of water.
1C) Fill bottle with water about half way.
1D) Shake and swirl bottle to mix dye powder into the water.
1E) Finish filling bottle and put cap on.
1F) Shake vigorously to mix dye, when there are no dry dye particles floating dye is ready to be used.
2) Set dry dipped tied t-shirt onto a rack inside a plastic container.
3) Hold t-shirt on it's side and apply Black to the entire bottom of the t-shirt.
4) Apply red to a pie shape wedge that covers one third of the t-shirt.
5) Apply yellow next in the same way.
6) Apply green to the remaining third of the t-shirt.
7) Leave t-shirt to sit for twelve to eighteen hours.
Thanks for visiting
www.HowToTieDye.net to Learn How To Tie Dye
Please also visit
www.MadeByHippies.com for Tie Dye T-Shirts
www.RedEftShibori.com for Silk Shibori Scarves
www.CraftyCatJumpRings.com for Chainmaille Kits and Jump Rings
www.GranstromEvergreens.com for Christmas Wreath Fundraisers and Christmas Wreath Corporate Gifts
Reggae Music Links
Add a Link to How To Tie Dye Dot Net
Online Since Fall 2008